The Tech Trek is Saturday, October 13th!
Details for the day:
|Race Day Registration Begins||7:00am|
|Pre-race Warm Up||7:45am|
|Tot Trot Race Start||8:00am|
|1K Fun Run Race Start||8:15am|
|5K Race Start||8:30am|
|Race Medal Ceremony||9:15am|
|Premium Raffle Winners Announced||10:15am|
|Harvest Festival||8am – noon|
Other Important Information
1. Baymonte students’ race bags (PS-8) will be delivered to their classes Friday afternoon. Please come Saturday morning wearing the Tech Trek shirt and bib number pinned to the front.
2. Parent and sibling race bags are available for pick up Friday after school on the elementary blacktop.
3. Pre-registered runners – do not need to check-in at registration if you arrive with your bib number already on.
4. All parking will be at Enterprise Technology Center except handicap parking in the dirt lot. DO NOT park on Club Drive or the Baymonte campus.
5. No dogs are permitted on campus.
6. If you missed pre-registration, it’s not too late! We invite you to register on Saturday morning. Race Day registration fees:
Tot Trot $25
Fun Run $25
7. Runners get a free breakfast and food is also available for purchase.
8. Cash, checks and credit cards accepted for registration and Harvest Festival booths.
9. Premium Raffle tickets will be available for purchase until the drawing begins ($5 each or 6/$25).
10. Baymonte student premium raffle tickets will be ready to pick up at the raffle sales booth on Saturday morning.