Baymonte is looking for qualified applicants for the 2018/2019 school year in the following positions:
- Office Staff – We are looking for applicants that have skills in one or more of the following areas: communications, project management, event planning, human resources, graphic design, customer service, public relations.
- Classroom Teachers – Teacher candidates should hold a California Teaching Credential in their subject specialty or a Multiple Subject Credential for elementary teachers.
- Substitute Teachers – We would like to engage additional substitute teachers for elementary and middle school classes. Experience and teacher certification are preferred.
- Extended Care – Staff in our extended care program supervise our students before and after school. They may also serve as playground supervisors and classroom aides.
- Preschool Teachers – Preschool teacher candidates need to have the required number of college credits for their area of assignment. We have a particular need for teachers and substitutes with infant and toddler qualifications.
- Summer Quest Staff – Summer Quest team members are needed. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and commit to serve throughout the summer.
- Classroom Aides – Our classroom aides assist elementary teachers in supporting student success by managing small groups, helping with teacher clerical responsibilities, and other duties as assigned by the teachers.
Baymonte employees receive a tuition discount along with their salary or hourly wage. To apply for any of the positions above download an application here and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment at Baymonte Christian School is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character. Baymonte Christian School does not discriminate in employment, or in the terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Baymonte Christian School is a religious educational ministry, permitted to utilize religion as an employment criterion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Baymonte Christian School’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.