- Preschool Teacher- Our Bethany Drive campus is looking for a full time teacher that would include the cooking needs of preschool lunch time and snack preparation. This position is fully benefited and hours are 9:30 am – 6:00 pm. Preschool teacher candidates need to have the required number of college credits [or be willing to attain them] for their area of assignment. Interested candidates please fill out Preschool Employment Application.
- APRIL 1, 2019: Qualified Infant and Toddler Teacher at our Bethany Drive campus, full time, fully benefited. Candidates need to have the required number of college credits for their area of assignment. Interested candidates please fill out Preschool Employment Application.
- Summer Recreation Director/Staff- full and part time positions available. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and commit to serve throughout the summer. Interested candidates please fill out Staff Employee Application.
Baymonte is looking for qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 school year in the following positions:
- Classroom Teachers – Teacher candidates should hold a California Teaching Credential in their subject specialty or a Multiple Subject Credential for elementary teachers.
- Substitute Teachers –It is preferred that Substitute Teachers have experience and teacher certification. They are needed in both elementary and middle school classes.
- Extended Care Staff – Staff is needed in our extended care program to supervise our students before and after school. They may also serve as playground supervisors and classroom aides.
- Preschool Teachers – Preschool teacher candidates need to have the required number of college credits for their area of assignment. We have a particular need for teachers and substitutes with infant and toddler qualifications.
- Classroom Aides – Our classroom aides assist elementary teachers in supporting student success by managing small groups, helping with teacher clerical responsibilities, and other duties as assigned by the teachers.
- Hot Lunch Staff – Processes student lunch tickets, orders student lunch from local restaurants, sets up and serves the student lunch line.
Baymonte employees receive a tuition discount along with their salary or hourly wage. To apply for any of the positions above download an application here and submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment at Baymonte Christian School is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character. Baymonte Christian School does not discriminate in employment, or in the terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Baymonte Christian School is a religious educational ministry, permitted to utilize religion as an employment criterion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Baymonte Christian School’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.