We are interested in receiving applications from qualified individuals whose beliefs align with those of Baymonte Christian School. We seek employees who develop healthy, strong relationships with students and teachers who strive for high academic standards. Baymonte employs those who demonstrate excellence in and out of the classroom and who live by biblical principles.
Please complete the online application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baymonte Christian school is seeking qualified elementary school teachers for the 2020/2021 school year. We are seeking candidates who love children, and desire to teach in a high academic environment, while integrating biblical truth in the curriculum.
Current state credential preferred. Certification through the Association of Christian Schools International will be needed within one year. $1000 annual stipend is provided for maintaining ACSI certification.
Baymonte Christian school is seeking qualified elementary and middle school substitute teachers for the 2020/2021 school year. We are seeking candidates who love children, and desire to teach in a high academic environment, while integrating biblical truth in the curriculum.
The primary goal of Baymonte Christian Preschools is to assist parents in providing for the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of children. As an Infant/Toddler Aid at the Early Childhood Learning Center (ECLC), your goal will be to assist your fellow teachers in reaching that goal by surrounding each child with love, security, consistency, and respect through your personal relationships with the children, staff, and parents.
Essential Job Functions
Help to provide a clean, organized and safe environment for infants and toddlers attending ECLC. Meet the needs of infants and toddlers such as but not limited to: feeding, holding, changing diapers, preparing food, changing clothing, playing, putting children down for naps, and other tasks as needed.
Preferred Experience, Education, Certifications, Abilities
Minimum of 12 core semester units in Early Childhood Education, including units in Child-Family and Community and Curriculum, and four units in infant/toddler development.
Agree with the Baymonte Christian School’s Statement of Faith and complete Baymonte Christian School’s job application.
Pass State required background check through Live Scan Fingerprinting and Child Abuse Index Check. Submit all State required forms.
The Infant/Toddler Aid must be able to regularly perform physical activities such as but not limited to:
- Lift and move 20 lbs. or more from the floor to a waist-high or higher.
- Stand and walk short distances frequently on a daily basis.
- Regularly sit, bend, twist, push, pull, carry and care for infants and toddlers.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Baymonte is looking for qualified applicants for the 2020/2021 school year in the following positions:
- Classroom Teachers – Teacher candidates should hold a California Teaching Credential in their subject specialty or a Multiple Subject Credential for elementary teachers.
- Substitute Teachers –It is preferred that Substitute Teachers have experience and teacher certification. They are needed in both elementary and middle school classes.
- Extended Care Staff – Staff is needed in our extended care program to supervise our students before and after school. They may also serve as playground supervisors and classroom aides.
- Preschool Teachers – Preschool teacher candidates need to have the required number of college credits for their area of assignment. We have a particular need for teachers and substitutes with infant and toddler qualifications.
- Classroom Aides – Our classroom aides assist elementary teachers in supporting student success by managing small groups, helping with teacher clerical responsibilities, and other duties as assigned by the teachers.
- Hot Lunch Staff – Processes student lunch tickets, orders student lunch from local restaurants, sets up and serves the student lunch line.
- Summer Recreation Staff- part time positions available. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and commit to serve throughout the summer. Interested candidates please fill out Staff Employee Application.
Baymonte employees receive a tuition discount along with their salary or hourly wage. To apply for any of the positions above download an application here and submit it by email to email@example.com.