Thank you for your interest in Baymonte Christian School. We offer an online application process for kindergarten through eighth grade students. Please review the information below to apply for enrollment for the 2018/2019 school year. If you have any questions, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com or 831-438-0100.
- Online Process
Complete the online application. A one-time, non-refundable $100 application fee is due with the application of each new student. Applications may be submitted at any time.
- New Family Meeting and Tour
Please schedule an appointment with Principal Steve Patterson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-438-0100. This is your opportunity to discuss Baymonte’s educational philosophy and ask any questions you may have regarding our policies and programs as well as enjoy a tour of the school campus.
- Deposit Fee
You will receive an email from Baymonte with instructions to complete the registration process. Half of the first month’s tuition is due as a deposit to guarantee placement, which may be paid through mail, at the office or by calling 831-438-0100 to use a credit card.
In addition to the items for all applicants above, please provide the following:
- Immunization verification.
- Kindergarten Health Exam Form signed by a physician.
- A copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
- The Kindergarten Readiness Assessment is administered for children whose 5th birthday falls between July 1 and September 1 (children must be five before September 1 for enrollment). There is a non-refundable $50 fee for the Readiness Assessment.
Additionally, middle school applicants need to submit a reference form from an educator, pastor, and family friend along with a student questionnaire prior to the family interview:
When parents inquire about enrollment to our preschool, we are committed to help them navigate the process and determine whether our school is the best match for their family. We strongly believe the school and home must partner together in the early education process and therefore encourage parents to interview us rather than the opposite.
The first step is to be placed on the waiting list by submitting an application form. Submitting the application form holds your place on the waiting list until the child is school age. Preferential admission is offered to any of the families currently enrolled in our preschool through eighth grades. Beyond that, children are selected for enrollment based on their age, gender and program preference availability. We work to create classes that are balanced in gender ratios and with age appropriate distribution.
Parents may schedule a phone conference or visit with the director at school to discuss the options and school philosophy. School tours are arranged and hosted by our preschool directors.
When all required forms and the admissions agreement are submitted, a play date at school may be scheduled.
- Preschool Admission Request
- Infant/Toddler Admission Request
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Child’s Pre-Admission Health History — Parent’s Report
- Physician’s Report
- Notification Of Parents’ Rights
- Personal Rights (Granite Creek Campus)
- Personal Rights (Scotts Valley Drive Campus)
- Personal Rights (Bethany Drive Campus)
- Personal Rights (Infants/Toddlers)
- Infant and Toddlers Needs Assessment Plan
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment
- Model Release and Directory Authorization
Typically the preschool starts full in September and remains full until June. Most often the preschooler would be eligible to begin the enrollment process the spring prior to enrollment in the fall. Separate enrollment for summer takes place in spring as well. Each year, parents are given the opportunity to change preschool campuses the following year.