The PTF is excited to announce that the Capitola Auto Mall and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk have once again invited Santa Cruz county schools to participate in the Drive for Schools Fundraiser. This is their 12 th year and we have participated all of those years. This year’s grand prize is a 2017 Toyota Prius or Subaru Outback or $25,000!
There will also be many other great prizes to win, including ten $1,000 cash prizes, plus over 100 additional prizes! The drawing will take place on Sunday, October 23 rd , at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (details are on ticket). The best part about this fundraiser is that all of the money collected stays right here at Baymonte! Our goal for this year is to raise $5,000. If every family sells at least one book of tickets (6 tickets per book), Baymonte will reach this goal! The PTF will use this money to provide grants for the teachers so they can continue to enhance our kids’ classrooms.
How the Fundraiser Works:
- Each child will receive one book of 6 tickets to try to sell. The price is one ticket for $5 or six tickets for $25. Cash or checks are accepted. Make checks payable to Baymonte PTF.
- Turn in money with completed ticket stubs in the envelope provided to your homeroom teacher as soon as you can.
- All unsold tickets, money and ticket stubs must be turned in by Wednesday, October 12th by 9:00am. Money and stubs returned after this time will not be entered in the drawing.
- You can sell more! Please write requests for more tickets on the envelope and it will be returned to the student (more tickets will also be available in the office). Please, return all unsold tickets as soon as possible. If you know you aren’t going to sell them, someone else may be able to.
- Every family who sells 5 books will receive a $15 gift card. If your family sells 10 books you will get a $50 debit card. Gift cards will be available for pick up in the school office on October 26 th .
Remember, this is all for our teachers!
If you have any questions please contact Jeremy Geels at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-334- 2673