Today’s encouragement and challenge is from Mrs. Tinkess, preschool teacher at our Scotts Valley Drive preschool campus.
Hello, Baymonte Family! I sure miss you all. I hope that you and your families are well. These are crazy times right now. To keep myself grounded, I try to do each of these things each day. I challenge you to do the same.
- Remember others. Help or reach out to at least three people a day. Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and let them hear your voice.
- Listen to music; worship music or anything that lifts your spirits.
- Get outside. Go for a hike or even for a walk around the block…notice the beautiful things you see (be safe and socially distant please)
- Arts – I like to take photos and write, but you could sing, dance, create art, learn an instrument, cook, garden, doodle, whatever interests you.
- Gratitude – Count your blessings, there are many!
- Pray – God is good and He is always with you. “I lift my eyes unto the hills. Where does my help come from? My help come from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1
I will be praying for all of us…for courage to move on in the face of our fears…for perseverance to make it through the tough days…for health for ourselves and the ones we love…for humor and fun to bring joy and a smile to our faces…for the love of family, friends, and kind strangers to warm our hearts…for eyes that will see the many blessings, both big and small, that surround us…for the hope of better times ahead. We’re all in this together. We will make it through. I can’t wait to give you all a big hug when I get to see you again!