What makes Baymonte Christian Fourth Grade so extraordinary?
The changes and restrictions of shelter-in-place can be overwhelming. Choosing a school for your child shouldn’t have to be an added burden. At Baymonte Christian School we offer a Fourth Grade Virtual Open House for families to learn more about Baymonte and our fourth grade program. This Open House is a first step to explore Baymonte. We also offer one-on-one virtual meetings with school principal Mr. Patterson, and we are available to answer any questions you may have. We hope you tune in to see if Baymonte is the right fit for your family.
Baymonte Christian School offers a distinctively Christian and highly academic education in a loving and nurturing environment. Serving Santa Cruz County since 1968, our students work together with passionate, qualified teachers, gaining a strong academic and spiritual foundation, graduating well-prepared for what lies ahead.
BCS fourth grade distinctives:
- Small Class Sizes
- Individualized instruction and attention
- Faith integration in the classroom
- Safe environment and community
- Loving friendships
- Supportive, nurturing teachers and staff
- California History and The California Report
- Robust Literature selection
- Mission San Juan Bautista and Rock-N-Water Field Trips
- Music and Worship Team/P.E./Library/Media
- Financially affordable & financial assistance available