More than 10 million shoeboxes will be packed and sent to the far reaches of the world this year! And Baymonte has always been a great contributor!
Every box represents love to a child who may have never experienced love before. It is a very powerful Gospel Opportunity to share the Good News of God’s love to hurting children. Thank you for participating!
“How does it work to cover the shipping cost?” is the most common question asked. Each box costs an average of $7 to be delivered to its destination. There are two different ways to pay for shipping:
Your teacher is collecting cash, or checks made out to “Samaritan’s Purse,” in $7 increments to cover the number of boxes packed in that class…..
Use “Follow Your Box” on the Samaritan’s Purse website to prepay online and find out which country your box went to once the box has shipped!
- Go to www.samaritanspurse.org
- Click on the link to Operation Christmas Child
- Scroll down and click on “follow your box donation”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, enter the number of boxes you want to ship, and enter the dollar amount you want to contribute (# of boxes x $7each)
- Click “checkout”
- Select payment method
- Enter your personal information for payment and click “continue”
- Print the labels from the page that pops up and cut out one for every box you paid for
- Be sure to mark whether the box is for a girl or a boy, and what age, on the label; adhere the label to the top of your box(es)
The label has a special bar code on it that tells the Processing Center volunteers that the box is paid for – and you’ll get an email telling you what country the box was shipped to.