Is Baymonte Christian Middle School the right fit for your family?
The stress that shelter in place has put on families due to change and restrictions can be overwhelming. Choosing a middle school for your child shouldn’t have to be an added burden. At Baymonte Christian School we offer a Middle School Virtual Open House for families to learn more about Baymonte and our middle school program. This Open House is a first step to explore Baymonte; we also offer one-on-one virtual meetings with school principal, Mr. Patterson and are available to answer questions. We hope you tune in to see if Baymonte is the right fit for your family!
Baymonte Christian School offers a distinctively Christian and highly academic education in a loving and nurturing environment. Serving Santa Cruz County since 1968, our students work together with passionate, qualified teachers, gaining a strong academic and spiritual foundation, graduating well-prepared for what lies ahead.
BCS middle school distinctives:
- Small Class Sizes
- Individualized instruction and attention
- Faith integration in the classroom
- Safe environment and community
- Loving friendships
- Supportive, nurturing teachers and staff
- Robust elective options
- Competitive and inclusive athletics
- Mission trips/service/learning opportunities
- Band and Worship Team
- Teachers are experts/passionate in their fields
- Smooth transition to private or public high school
- Financially affordable & financial assistance available
Watch Baymonte’s Middle School Virtual Open House
To find out more about our middle school at Baymonte Christian School, email email@example.com. Apply today for sixth grade or join our wait list for seventh or eighth grade. We are now accepting applications for 2020/2021 school year. www.baymonte.org