The Tech Trek is this Saturday, October 10th! We are looking forward to another fun-filled event. Details for the day follow:
|Pre-race warm up||7:45am|
|Tot Trot race start||8:00am|
|Fun Run race start||8:15am|
|5K race start||8:30am|
|Race medal ceremony||9:30am|
|Harvest Festival||8am – noon|
Other Important Information
- All parking will be at Enterprise Technology Center. Only handicap parking is on the Baymonte campus (dirt lot). DO NOT park on Club Drive because of the Fun Run course.
- No dogs are permitted on campus.
- If you missed pre-registration, it’s not too late! We invite you to register on Saturday morning. Registration on Race Day prices:
Tot Trot $20
Fun Run $20
- Runners eat free and food is also available for purchase.
- Cash, checks and credit cards accepted for registration and Harvest Festival booths.
- Premium Raffle tickets will be available for purchase until the drawing begins ($5 each or 6/$25). Check out the Baymonte Blog for a list of Premium & Epic raffle items.
- Baymonte student premium raffle tickets will be ready to pick up next to the raffle items Saturday morning.
- Baymonte students’ race bags (K-8) will be delivered to their classes Friday afternoon. Come Saturday morning wearing the Tech Trek shirt and bib number pinned to the front. DO NOT tear off the bottom of the bib!!!
- Wednesday’s Pig Race was over the top exciting. All 72 students who earned $200 or more in sponsorship donations had the opportunity to participate. The students that made it into the final round are:
Colton Hamblin (PS)
Nicholas Margiotta (1)
Harlow Kadmiri (2B)
Ryan Pierce (3A)
Marcus Matlock (5A)
Bailey Matlock (7A)
Bella Finney (8)
Bella Finney’s pig won the $200 cash prize and a Yo-Dots party for her class.
The teacher race was just as popular. Mr. Rozeboom’s class won the “modified” pig race and the Granite Creek Campus Preschool won the “unmodified” pig race.