|Pre-race warm up||7:45am|
|Tot Trot race start||8:00am|
|1K race start||8:15am|
|5K race start||8:30am|
|Harvest Festival||8am – noon|
Other Important Information
1. All parking will be at Enterprise Technology. Only handicap parking is on the Baymonte campus (dirt lot).
2. No dogs are permitted on campus.
3. Registration fees on Race Day:
Tot Trot $20
4. Runners eat free and food is also available for purchase.
5. Cash, checks and credit cards accepted for registration and Harvest Festival booths.
6. Premium Raffle tickets available for purchase until the drawing begins ($5 each or 6/$25). Check out the 2013 Raffle Program for a list of Premium & Epic raffle items.
7. Today’s assembly was exciting! All 49 students who earned $200 or more in sponsorship donations had the opportunity to choose a key that might open the treasure chest. Congratulations to the 5 winners who received $50 cash:
Aubrey Foust (KB)
Jameson Phillips (1A)
Andrew Boose (3A)
Joseph Maestas (6B)
Isabel Hollingsworth (8)
8. In an effort to support one of our Tech Trek sponsors, Valley Churches United, we will be setting out their bins for food collection at our event. Please bring non-perishable food items to the bins located at the registration tables and the face painting booth to help others less fortunate in our community.