Ninth Annual Tech Trek!!
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
The ninth annual Baymonte Tech Trek fundraiser will be on Saturday, October 13, 2018. Since the inaugural race in 2010, our fundraising total has exceeded $300,000. Once again, we plan to use the event proceeds to upgrade our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) initiatives schoolwide.
- 7:00am – check-in begins
- 8:00am – Tot Trot for runners 0-5 years old
- 8:15am – 1K Fun Run for runners 6-10 years old
- 8:30am – 5K Tech Trek for runners of any age
- Ages based on the runner’s age on October 13, 2018
- 8:00am to noon – Harvest Festival for everyone including free bounce houses, games, photo booth, pumpkins and food to purchase, and an exciting raffle to finalize the morning with items that appeal to all ages.
You can register to run the race, sponsor a runner, or donate to the technology fund at our Eventbrite site.
Baymonte students may register to run in either the Tot Trot (5 years and under only), the 1K Fun Run (ages 6-10 only) or the 5K Tech Trek without charge – as long as they secure at least $25 or more in sponsorship donations by the final turn-in day. Students will earn raffle tickets as incentive prizes based on their sponsorships.
Prices for community runners are:
Tot Trot $20
1K Fun Run $20
5K Tech Trek $30
Track or running team member $20 (must be an official track or running club with a minimum of 10 runners signed up together)
Every registered runner will receive a free breakfast and race bag, which includes a t-shirt and goodies.
The Tech Trek is a sponsorship-based run. We encourage all Baymonte students to collect sponsorship money for our Technology Fund. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Sponsorships may be made easily by selecting “Sponsor a Runner,” determining the amount of your sponsorship, and listing the runner(s) you want to sponsor. Unless directed otherwise, the gift will be split equally among multiple runners.